Job Description: This position will work closely with the College of Nursing and Health Sciences, with responsibilities for in-person and online information literacy, reference service, research consultations, subject guides, outreach, and collection development in the relevant disciplines, as well as in support of the general library program.
- ALA-accredited Master’s degree in Library Science
- Professional experience in an academic library, health sciences library, or relevant clinical setting
- Demonstrated teaching ability and strong commitment to student learning
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Additional degree in a relevant field
- Experience with systematic reviews and evidence-based practice protocols
- Demonstrated understanding of relevant research processes, including experience searching relevant medical databases such as CINAHL and Medline
- Experience with online instruction
- Interest in promoting the adoption of technologies to enhance research support in the health sciences
The full posting can be viewed here.