Librarians love to learn, so here is a list of upcoming training opportunities that will help you brush up on old skills and learn new ones!
NN/LM Online Training Opportunities:
- March 21-April 29: ABCs of DNA: Unraveling the Mystery of Genetics Information for Consumers.
- March 25-April 25: Combatting Information Fatigue: Health Information Resources for Veterans.
- March 28-April 22: Super Searcher/Enhancing Your Online Search Super Powers.
- March 18: GMR Tech Talks: Social Media Integration with RSS 2.0.
- April 12: Boost Box: Underneath It All: Archives in Medical Libraries.
Please share learning opportunities with your colleagues in the comments section!