This year’s theme is Re-Think IT: The Evolving Landscape of Libraries.
Check the conference website for full meeting details. As plans are finalized, find up-to-the-minute information there. Meanwhile, please consider submitting a proposal for a poster or a paper.
Proposals should relate to:
- Innovative services, programs, or technology
- Transforming & Re-designing Space
- Research & Data Management
- Assessing and evaluating services
- Community Outreach & Information Literacy Programs
- Patient Care, Improving Outcomes & Patient Safety
Submit two copies of the structured abstract (300 word maximum) using the format at MLA’s Research Section information on creating a structured abstract.
- Include a list of authors, their institutional affiliations, email addresses, and telephone numbers with the first copy of the abstract.
- The second copy will be used in a blind review process and must not include any specific information that would identify authors or institutions.
- The deadline for submitting abstracts is June 24, 2016. Authors will be notified of acceptance by August 12, 2016.
- Additional information (i.e. time, location, setup instructions, etc.) will be sent with acceptance notification. Those presenting in Greenville must be registered for the meeting.
To submit your abstract:
- Papers: Email abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org using a Word attachment. You will receive a confirmation receipt within 2 business days.
- Posters: Email abstracts to email@example.com using a Word attachment. You will receive a confirmation receipt within 2 business days.