The SC/MLA Honors and Awards Committee is accepting nominations/application for the T. Mark Hodges Outstanding Service Award.
Criteria for the award are:
- Nominees must have been a member of the Southern Chapter and the Medical Library Association for at least 10 years.
- Nominees must be well known within the Southern Chapter membership for dedicated and continuing service to the chapter and must have served the chapter with distinction in several different capacities, such as
- serving in elected or appointed office
- serving as committee chairman or active committee member
- representing the chapter on national or regional organizations
- actively participating in annual meetings by presenting papers or posters, chairing concurrent paper or poster sessions, organizing special sessions, or otherwise sharing his or her professional knowledge and values.
The nomination/application must be accompanied by a detailed description of the nominee’s qualifications, a curriculum vitae, and two supporting letters from chapter members.
The completed nomination/application with supporting documentation may be sent to: Justin Robertson, Chair Honor & Awards Committee.
Deadline for submissions is April 10, 2017.
For more information go to: http://www.scmla.org/home/hodges_award.