Proposals should relate to:
- Purpose: Share some of the ways your library is working to redefine its purpose, how its mission and services have changed, or changes in how your library is viewed by its stakeholders.
- Passion: Demonstrate instances in which your library is still passionate about the services, programs, support, or resources it provides, in spite of changes sometimes out of your control.
- Possibilities: Examine new and innovative possibilities and opportunities within our libraries for changes to services, delivery of services or information, or how we as medical librarians serve our institutions.
- Papers: Email abstracts to email@example.com using a Word attachment. You will receive a confirmation receipt within 2 business days.
- Posters: Email abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org using a Word attachment. You will receive a confirmation receipt within 2 business days.
Submit two copies of the structured abstract (300 word maximum) using the format at MLA’s Research Section's "The Structured Abstract". Include a list of authors, their institutional affiliations, email addresses, and telephone numbers with the first copy of the abstract.
- The second copy will be used in a blind review process and must not include any specific information that would identify authors or institutions.
- The deadline for submitting abstracts is June 23, 2017. Authors will be notified of acceptance by August 18, 2017.
- Additional information (i.e. time, location, setup instructions, etc.) will be sent with acceptance notification. Those presenting in Knoxville must be registered for the meeting.
If you have questions, please contact Deedra Walton at email@example.com (papers), Natasha Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org (papers) or Frank Fajardo at email@example.com (posters).