Deadline for submission is July 17, 2017 at Midnight (Eastern).
- Be a librarian or information specialist with an MLS/MLIS or equivalent degree;
- Work with or have accepted a librarian/information specialist position that now includes, or will include in the near future, working with public health practitioners or PH/PH-related students, staff, and faculty;
- Be a U.S. citizen or have permanent resident status (i.e., a holder of a “green card”).
Are you a Federal employee?
- The Sewell Stipend is issued as a refund check to the recipient after the conference ends. Federal employees are generally prohibited from receiving funds in this manner.
- Before applying for the stipend ask your supervisor whether or not you are allowed to accept the stipend.
- If required, we can issue the check to the agency that employs you rather than directly to you. Please provide a letter on agency letterhead from your supervisor saying you may apply and include to whom the check would be issued along with a mailing address.
To apply, visit the Sewell Stipend LibGuide. Deadline for submission is July 17 at Midnight (Eastern). If you have any questions, please send them to HelenaVonVille@gmail.com.